Table of Content
Table of Contents
- Exercise 1 Familiarization with the Aircraft
- Exercise 2 Preparation for Flight and Action After Flight
- Exercise 3 Air Experience
- Exercise 4 Effects of Controls
- Exercise 5 Taxiing
- Exercise 6 Straight and Level
- Exercise 7 Climbing
- Exercise 8 Descending
- Exercise 9 Medium Turns
- Exercise 10 Stalling
- Exercise 11 Spinning
- Exercise 12 The Circuit: Take-Off and Climb to Downwind; Engine Failure After Take-Off
- Exercise 13 The Circuit: Approach and Landing
- Exercise 14 First Solo
- Exercise 15 Steep Turns
- Exercise 16 Operation at Minimum Level
- Exercise 17 Forced Landings Without Power
- Exercise 18 Navigation
- Exercise 19 A Introduction to Instrument Flying – Full Panel
- Exercise 19 B Introduction to Instrument Flying – Limited Panel / Conventional Instruments
- Exercise 20 Night Flying
- Exercise 21 Unusual Attitude Recoveries
Blue used to show pure demonstrations.
Green shows the elements to be taught.
Red is used for specific practice by the student.
*All practice exercises were used for Cessna 152 with supplement for Garmin G1000 fleet.