Frequently Asked Questions
From the log-in page of lms.flyfa.com, select “forgot password”.
A new email with instruction will be sent to reset your full access to the system.
1. Open your LMS account and select “Portals > Training Syllabus/Progress Tests”.
2. Select your “Training Card”, for example EASA PPL and click on your ID number.
3. Select Calendar and choose the appropriate line (date/time) of your class, then select “more info” on the right side.
4. In the window you can find all information regarding your Online Class.
- Subject of your online class
- Start/End Time of the class
- “Meet Link” to join the online class
- Reading Materials (suggested to read before your class)
- Worksheet Link (to be opened during the class)
- Homework Link (only available for one week after the class)
- Video (recording of the class available to watch anytime)
5. Once joining the Online Class, please turn off your microphone and click “JOIN now”.
1. On your profile page or in the upper panel select “PORTALS > QUESTIONS DATABASE”.
2. Choose between available Subjects of the Online Test (PPL, ATPL etc).
3. Now you can choose MODE, DURATION & CHAPTER of your test.
Once selected, start your test by pressing “RUN TEST”.
4. QUESTIONS, ANSWERS & EXPLANATIONS will be shown as you progress through the test.
LMS Learning Management System is here to help you in self study also provide connection into Online Class, Interactivity with experiences Pilot and Instructors, Consultation, Exams, Test, Plane Documents and many many more to reach all necessary aviation knowledges from Private Pilot License to Airline Transport License
- All you need to became qualify Pilot under EASA or FAA
- All subjects in one place, learn from mobile, tablet, PC or TV…
- In LMS are available all needful Airplane documents and Manuals ….
- Safety Bulletins & Risk Management
- Calendar with all scheduled Online Classes, Oral or Written exams….
- Question Database for all the trainings from PPL Private Pilot License to ATPL Aircraft Transportation License will prepare you for successful passing exams
- LMS will connect you to Online Classes, Interactive Worksheets, Reading Materials or Tests and Exams……
In your Syllabus you will always find recorded previous lessons, your pogress, all the subjects and materials…
1. In your LMS system, go to “PORTAL > TRAINING SYLLABUS/PROGRESS TESTS”.
2. Open your TRAINING CARD by clicking on the ID number.
3. Select tab TRAINING PROGRESS and find all your Ground or Flight Progress with all the related informations, e.g.: completed subjects, name and date of the lesson, total ground or flight hours completed, instructor name, test results, homework and worksheets, as also recording of the classes.
WORKSHEET is an interactive content that helps you, in cooperation with your Instructor, to better focus on the class subject. Please note: Worksheet is only available to be opened during the Online Lesson!!!
1. Worksheet link is always found in the pop-up window, opened by clicking more info on the right side of the appropriate calendar line, showing date, time and subject title, in your LMS Training Card.
2. During the Online Lesson, your instructor will ask you to open the worksheet link at the most appropriate moment.
1. On your LMS profile page select “PORTALS > TRAINING SYLLABUS/PROGRESS TESTS”.
2. Open your TRAINING CARD by clicking your ID NUMBER.
3. In the SYLLABUS tab, you can find all your HOMEWORK LINKS. Please note, Homework links are only available for one week from date of class followed.
4. Taking your HOMEWORKS, will be recorded in your training progress!
5. Result of your HOMEWORKS are available in GROUND TRAINING PROGRESS by clicking the + symbol.
I would like to invite you to take the Pre-Solo Written Test online.
1. Open your LMS account and select “portal, training syllabus/progress test”
2. Select button ,,SYLLABUS,, now you are in your Syllabus page with all information about your Flight Training, here you can find you Stage Check before Solo
3. Click in the right side on Flight Stage Exam
4 Now you can see Test Name, Duration of the test and Number of Questions. Please select button,,START TEST
5. Now toy can start your Pre-Solo Written Test online. On the page you can see Questions in the left side panel, Question and ID of the Question and Answers.
- For the passing test is required minimum 80% of the correct answers
1. In the first step, login into your LMS Dashboard and then follow the “Schedule Appointment for Oral Stage Exam” button.
2. You’ll be redirected into our new Calendar view.
In case you haven’t set up your Timezone yet, you can click on the “GMT” text to set it up.
3. Here you can select your own timezone so in future, every Class, Exam or Flight in the LMS calendar will be in your timezone.
4. After updating your timezone, you can go back again to the Dashboard in the left menu and follow the first step.
5. Here you see all your Exams and available Exam slots. If you want to schedule the Exam for a later date, you can just click on the “Load More” button.
6. Continue with clicking on your chosen Slot. You’ll see a popup with details of the appointment and by clicking on the “Book Oral Exam Slot” button, you’ll be able to select your Training and Exam.
7. After selecting all necessities and clicking on the “Book” button, you’ll be prompted to confirm the booking. In case everything proceeds smoothly, another prompt will appear and inform you that the appointment was scheduled.
8. Before you will book appointment fot the ORAL EXAM STAGE CHECK , be sure that you finished all necessary Ground Hours, Tests, Homework’s etc . Mandatory results of your tests are necessary for oral exams
1.On yur LMS profile page click on the PORTAL – TRAINING SYLLABUS in upper menu
2. Select your training and click on your ID NUMBER
3. Go to the SYLLABUS and in the right part you can find section with all recorded ONLINE LESSONS
1. On your LMS profile page select button ,, SCHEDULE CONSULTATION WITH OUR INSTRUCTOR,
2. In the calendar choose free slot for consultation ( Date and Time when is instructor available )
3. In pop up window you can see name of Instructor, Date and time of the appointment. For confirmation use the button, SAVE,,
4. Your consultation is booked, in your calendar in the day of the booked appointment you will find link to the Online Consultation